jueves, 11 de marzo de 2010

Answering Machine

Hey Jesse! This is Trixie, from last night. Remember? You know, the redhead with the boobs? From the bar? Like…by the jukebox, baby? well... I was wondering, are you going to call? 'cause if you are then I'll be waiting, paying attention to my cell and all, but if you are not, then you might as well say it and I'll turn the damn thing off, 'cause not that many people call me this late. But, since you said you were calling....

Anyhow, when you said you were having fun, were you really having fun? Or was that just because you were being polite? Or was it sarcasm?? I couldn't help but wonder.. 'cause you know politeness, sarcasm and real fun...well they might not be all the same, but they are similar, it's like they are close, like relatives, cousins maybe. I don't mean geographically close like... say... my house and the mall.

So, will you call, Jesse from the bar? I'd like it if you called. I had a good time last night, like: REAL, man, and I wouldn't lie. 'cause it's not okay to lie and I wouldn't be sarcastic 'cause I don't really know how to do that... be sarcastic you know, I can't pull that off, but maybe you can, don't know, 'cause after all: I don't really know you.

Bye now!


Oh, that was Trix. You know? Just the redhead from last night. Call me!

1 comentario:

Eduardo Martín Gómez dijo...

This is the moment when I say: "My inglish is very poor, Lady, because not to be spoken well".
She smiles... That it will say that smile?

Lo bueno es que ya lo sabes. Lo bueno es que mi lectura del inglés es casi buena y he podido leerte.
Justamente ayer me acordaba de vos, mejor dicho, de tus preguntas. Tenía planeado pasar por tu blog en la noche. Leerte y luego entregarte mis preguntas (Sí, ahora tengo preguntas)
De casualidad paso y zas!! El posteo está en inglès: "Answering Machine".
En fin... Me sigue cayendo bien tus lineas y lamento algunos comentarios que he leido de tu anterior post. Pero sé que no te molesta, eso es algo positivo.
Más tarde te hare llegar mis preguntas.
Mis saludos a vos C